HT AVR (HT Servo Stabilizer)
HT AVR or HT-Automatic Voltage Regulators or HT-Automatic Voltage Stabilizer are the high-tension stabilizers. It protects electrical equipment from the overloading of voltage. Balaji Power Automation Make Copper wound HT AVR suitable for indoor/outdoor installation. Copper wound HT AVR system is a revolutionary landmark in the industry when it comes to voltage regulation and stabilization. Even after the installation of standard distribution transformer the problem of low/high voltage on the LT loss of a plant. The standard off – circuit tapping of transformers is limit tapping. It can correct limited voltage variation and cannot regulate the voltage while in ‘on Load’ conditions. Additionally, these stabilizers also prevent the transformer and other electrical equipment from getting overload. We are one of the best HT AVR Manufacturers in India.
We Balaji Power Automation develops state of the art technology HT Automatic voltage regulator. That operates on load, sleeplessly & gives stabilized voltage on the HT side. The fluctuating voltage from Grid is initially control by the HT AVR. And then fed to the transformer resulting in the constant H.T. Output within ± 1% accuracy and the biggest advantage being its robust design; Lesser losses & more efficiency make the distribution transformer to utilize up to 100% capacity.
Therefore whenever there is fluctuation in HT, it also gets reflected in LT. Standard off circuit tapping can correct limited voltage variation and cannot regulate it completely but HT Automatic Voltage Regulator performs the function effectively with ±1% deviation.
HT Automatic Voltage Regulator
We manufacturers & suppliers of H.T. Automatic Voltage regulator & HT Servo Stabilizer. Our HT AVR operates on load continuously and provides a stable voltage on HT side. Additionally, Everyone is confuse about Ht Stabilizers & HT automatic Voltage Regulators & HT Automatic Voltage Stabilizer all are same.
We offer state of the art Transformer with Built in HT-AVR. It is a combination of HT-AVR and a standard Distribution Transformer.
We make & one of Best HT AVR Stabilizers & HT Servo voltage stabilizers in India Upto 10 MVA. Voltage fluctuations not only cause breakdowns but also impacts the other aspects of production severely.
Construction of HT AVR:-
H.T. Automatic Servo Voltage Stabilizers have helical coils mounted on a conventional laminated core. Carbon rollers are assembly on a fiberglass carrier board and are traverse to the length of the coil track. The rollers connect to the electric output terminals. Nearby the regulating coil, a number of compensating winding connect in parallel. That is short-circuiting to reduce the effect of core-flux fringing. It also keeps the reactance of the regulator constant at any position of the rolling contact.
Technical Specification of HT AVR:-
- The solid-state relay can sense variations: ± 1% of the rated output voltage
- The relay operates on: 230 V, 1Ø supply
- Output Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Efficiency: above 98%
Advantages of HT AVR:-
- Utilization of the Distribution Transformer is to its full capacity as the H.T. AVR shares the load of the Transformer and the connected load.
- Losses are less as the incoming voltage either low or high is correct at the initial stage only.
- Fluctuations in the H.T. Supply are not passing on to the Distribution Transformer.
- Installation Cost is less in comparison to L.T. Automatic Servo Voltage Stabilizer, for higher ratings.
- Single Unit of H.T. Automatic Servo Voltage Stabilizer can connect to more than one Distribution Transformer.
- Economical for huge capacities like 2500 KVA and above or for wide voltage fluctuation range (eg. 8 KV – 13 KV, 28 KV – 36 KV, etc.)
- It can place anywhere on the feeder line.
- Output Voltage of H.T. AVR remains constant at any connected Load and up to full load.
- Response time for Voltage correction is 20 microseconds.
These HT-Automatic Voltage Regulators use in industries and the commercial sector for a stable input voltage.