Pad Mount Transformer
Pad mount Transformers
With the maximum demand of pad mount transformer in the European cities & all over the world. We Balaji Power Automation introduce of launching series of pad-mount transformer.
We manufacture pad transformer as per IS 2026, IS 6600, IEC 60076, ANSI & IS 1180 standards.
RANGE : Upto 10 MVA in 46,000 Class.
What is Power Transformer?
A padmount or pad-mounted transformer is a ground mounted electric power distribution transformer in a locked steel cabinet mounted on a concrete pad. Since all energized connection points are securely enclosed in a grounded metal housing, a padmount transformer can be installed in places that do not have room for a fenced enclosure.
Pad-mount transformers are available in various electrical and mechanical configurations. Pad-mount transformers operate on medium-voltage distribution systems, up to about 35 kV. The low-voltage winding matches the customer requirement and may be single-phase or three-phase.
|Power Rating||Upto 10,000 KVA (10 MVA)|
|Input Voltage(HV Side)||2400 -46,000 V|
|Output Voltage(LV Side)||208Y/120 V to 24,940 V|
|HV Connection||Single / Dual feeder|
Bayonet Fuses, Load Break Switch, Current Limiting Fuses, Fault passage indicator
|LV protection||MCCB / MCB / SFU / HRC Fuses|
|Rated Frequency||50 /60 Hz|
|Vector Group||According to Client’s requirement|
|No-Load Losses||According to Client’s requirement|
|Percentage Impedance||According to Client’s requirement|
|Applicable Standard||IS 1180, 2026, ANSI & IEC 60076|
- More compact in design and suitable for Urban Distribution System
- Reduced installation footprints compared to Compact Substations and Distribution Transformer
- Pad mounted Transformer is fully equipped with HV & LV protections resulting in faster commissioning at site
- HV and LV connections and protections are accessible through front open compartments with interlocking doors
- Available with mineral oil / ester fluids
Advantage Power Transformer:
- Help to improve the efficiency of the electrical power system
- Help to improve the quality of the electrical power (They do this by reducing the amount of power that is lost in transmission and by providing a more stable voltage.)
Application of Padmount Transformer:
- Power Generating Stations,
- Receiving Stations, Substations
- Hydro Power Projects
- Captive Power Projects
- Wind Mill Farms
- Construction Houses
- Renewable Energy,